Words

Friday, August 27, 2010

TEARS OF RUST

The riddle of life, doodles to its seat,

As the furrow in my mind, lets in the light,

The place where I stood, all the days and more,

Is cuddling to a sleep, as the tenant begins to move.

He holds my head, or even my hands,

Trudging along the streets, now a bundle of foes.

My feet is left alone, sucked out of air,

While the chains from my heart is chained to its place,

My master, when I speculate to the retro’s of time,

Days of perseverance, a want to win and shine.

We grew up, a rise of my stride and your pride

To the calls of our friends and the ways of the winds

Together we flew, away from the locks, to a life.

Our secret adversary, the blackness of dark,

Tried to drive us away with a hounded bark,

Yet we met them, with a will for a thrill,

Together we flew, away from locks, to a life.

The dent on my brief, reminds me of the days at school,

Devils dressed up in ignorance, labelled you a fool,

Evenings meant freedom, when hell opens to heaven,

The breeze with a soul, the sun no more foul,

Are we there yet master, where do you take me?

I presume we have time for another romanticising.

The roses locked in our noses now,

The same which we gave to a lot lovely faces,

Yet there was love hidden in one petal, its fragrance wooed her to you

It was those evenings of liberty when I carried you,

The queen and you, to rejoice under the sky of love,

Thoughts flow even now, like the river which branches into a hundred,

But the falls of the present pull me towards it,

I hear a thunder and a crash.

Where are you going?

I am getting rid of this junk.

Yes I see it looks bad, you could repair it though,

Nah, I don’t care, getting a new bike.

Oh! That’s great; anyway I would give a second thought on crushing this one”.

My guesses turn out to be true, I should have known,

But crushing and boulders, never did my mind see,

‘O’ master, I feel you deserve that, for the days of yore,

which never felt sore,

Buddy to junk, must be love I assume,

But sending me to the world of bane, a reason I seek,

‘O’ master, I lie here, as I remember the rodent’s song,

He sang the song the day his life met with the knife,

I lie here on a similar day, tied to metal’s death bed,

Lest I say,

‘O’ lord, if there is a lord, save my soul, if I have a so... (crash!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment