Words

Thursday, September 16, 2010

LOST

A sorrow in me, a song inside me

Separate ways taken when the melody began,

The chug of the carriage empathizing with the deep thump in my heart,

Melancholy of coming away, sadness conquers me.


We sat there for hours, lost in the blackness of our eyes,

Felt your satin soft hand, a desire to own it forever,

Our fingers played and mated with the strongest of lust,

I sit here and write, your face moves my pen.


I am losing my words, in vain yet I try,

Now we’re far away, the strength in me loses its part,

When you sat beside me, I denied the fact of a goodbye,

Such was the feel, my love; you’ve made me soulless now.


How cruel is time, an expert of severance,

How mean is his face when love begins her gaze,

Those couple of hours, memories of bliss,

I cuddled in your eyes; you caressed me with ardour and love...


You moved me, you found me, and you bound me to your soul,

My pain, my pleasure, my delight, my heaven,

Away from me now,

‘O’ dear god, do not stab me so mercilessly!


We walked together, in silence and in darkness,

Floating in paradise, drenched in ecstasy,

Holding hands with fondness and tenderness

We tied us to us, denied our separation.


In the end, when you had to leave,

I loosened my hold; I burnt myself there,

But you, my dear, held on, held onto me, asking not to let go,


Death crawled into me, life flew into me,

Grief vanquished me, happiness mastered me.

My goddess, my damsel, I can’t forgive myself,

Now I am here, alone,


Night or day, a difference I don’t see,

Hunger or sleep, no more I feel

I sit here and write, your absence makes me cry,

I have lost my words now, I ponder in the dark.


I close my eyes,

There you are my darling; do not leave me, please,

I refuse to open them,

Make me blind, when thy away from me,

So the beauty of love prevails...


We shall fly one day, away from all,

We shall lose ourselves in each other,

We will be together, forever,

A life we dream of now,

In the charming world of Love...

2 comments: